We are excited to welcome you back to Rogers Arena! We are following Provincial Health Orders and there are a number of important details to be aware of. For the latest updates to enter Rogers Arena for the 2021.22 season, please carefully read the guidelines below.
REGULAR SEASON GAMES
Admission to Rogers Arena for the regular season games is exclusive to fans with at least a DOUBLE-DOSE of a COVID-19 vaccine, aged 12 years and older.
Rogers Arena will be operating at 50% capacity (from December 20, 2021 to January 31, 2022) per the Provincial Health Order for the regular season.
To Enter Rogers Arena, Fans aged 12 years and older must have:
1. Proof of vaccination against COVID-19 by presenting the BC Vaccine Card (Vaccination Passport) with the QR code or showing a printout. For more information, please visit BC Vaccine Card
2. Photo ID must be presented at point of entry by all fans attending. Examples include driver’s licence, passport, services card, or permanent resident card.
* Youth aged 12 to 18 are not required to show valid government photo ID.
* Youth under the age of 12 will be allowed to enter Rogers Arena with a guardian and are not required to show proof of vaccination.
Masks must be worn at all times unless guests are actively eating and drinking. Some exemptions:
- People with health conditions or with physical, cognitive or mental impairments who cannot wear one
- People who cannot remove a mask on their own
- Children under the age of 5
- People who need to remove their masks to communicate due to another person’s hearing impairment
A face shield is not a substitute for a mask as it has an opening below the mouth.
We are implementing the NHL’s new bag policy, which enhances
everyone’s safety and is similar to stricter policies at other
venues across North America, including BC Place.
Bags are restricted to smaller than 12” x 6” x 3” (size of a small clutch purse). All bags are subject to contactless screening. Exceptions will be made for guests with medical and childcare/diaper bags.
We strongly recommend leaving all bags at home for expedited entry into Rogers Arena.
We are attempting to reduce points of contact, including the
handling of cash, as an additional measure to help protect the
health and safety for all.
As a result, hospitality concession and retail stands at Rogers Arena will begin exclusively accepting contactless forms of payment. Cash will no longer be accepted.
Your mobile tickets have been enabled in your account. For more information about managing your tickets, please visit the mobile ticketing page in the portal.